- BCA Rating: AA
- BCA Statistics: 4 resolved complaints and 57 Five Star reviews in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: B+
- BBB Statistics: 11 resolved complaint in the past year
- BBB: (3.23 out of 5 stars) based on 13 customer reviews
Trustlink: 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 1086 reviews and complaints
Regal Assets is a gold IRA company with a main office in Beverly Hills, CA. They have dominated the financial services space for the past 15 years and counting. This is a big reason why I consider them my 4th place pick in my top gold IRA companies.
Regal Assets is very impressive for a wide array of reasons. They include the following:
- They offer a wide selection of IRA approved gold, silver, platinum, and palladium
- They DO NOT sell non-IRA approved collectible coins or numismatics. They strictly focus on bullion coins, bars, and rounds
- The combined services of Regal Assets and Regal Wallet make precious metals IRA and cryptocurrency IRA investing possible under one roof. Their latest product is called Regal IRA and it’s changing the game
Other High Praise and Accolades for Regal Assets
- Officially made a member of the Forbes Council in 2018
- #20 Top US Financial Services Company according to Inc. Magazine
- More than 1000 reviews (5-stars) on Birdeye, a highly respected online peer-reviewed website
- Considered a lead gold dealer by industry publications including MarketWatch, The Huffington Post, Bloomberg, Smart Money, Bitcoin.com, and Forbes.
- Hundreds of millions in retirement account transfers
- Industry leader for 13+ years
Before diving into the 7 Critical Factors Test, I’ll share more about another Regal Assets accomplishment in greater detail below.
Regal IRA: A Major Force for Alternative IRA Investors
Regal Assets is such a powerhouse in the alternative assets investing space that I wasn’t surprised about what I’m going to tell you.
They changed the game entirely. They created a combination cryptocurrency in precious metals IRA. And they named it Regal IRA.
Tyler Gallagher knew that he had to make life easier for Regal Assets and Regal Wallet investors. Instead of opening separate gold IRA and cryptocurrency IRA accounts, he rolled it all into one. And he received IRS approval for this unique and worthwhile invention.
How does it help investors?
Now, you can invest in cryptocurrencies and physical precious metals including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium all under one roof. And you can do it easily by managing one account online.
Would you like to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum? You can invest in these assets for retirement in your Regal IRA. Want to buy gold and silver investments for retirement? Your Regal IRA can also accommodate these investments.
Top Assets Supported by Regal IRA
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, and Zcash and other cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Suisse Gold bars, American Eagle Gold coins, Australian kangaroo Gold coins, Austrian Philharmonic Gold coins, Canadian Maple leaf Gold coins, rounds, bars, and other assets.
- Mexican Libertad Silver Coins, Austrian Philharmonic Silver coins, Australian Kookaburra Silver coins, American Eagle Silver coins, Canadian Maple Leaf Silver coins, and silver bars and rounds.
- Palladium bars, rounds, and coins with IRA approval.
- American Eagle Platinum coins, Australian Koala Platinum coins, Canadian Maple Leaf Platinum coins, Isle of Man Noble Platinum coins, and more rounds and bars with IRA approval.
Sign up by clicking here to receive Regal Assets Gold IRA Investing Kit.
7 Critical Factors: Regal Assets
Right now, it’s time to take a look at how well Regal Assets stacks up during the 7 Critical Factors Test. This test will show us how well they performed in each one of these critical categories. It gives us an easy way to measure the success of the company.
The critical factors used to evaluate the company include:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: coins, bars, and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
Regal Assets is definitely one of the top companies in the precious metals IRA space. That’s why they come in 4th place on my coveted top 7 list.
Here’s how they performed:
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
Regal Assets has earned their excellent reputation that they’ve developed over the last 13 years and counting. Their customers aren’t afraid to let you know about their positive experiences.
They’ve shared great reviews on peer-reviewed websites including Trustlink, the Better Business Bureau, and the Business Consumer Alliance.
Some positive accolades from past and current customers include:
- Classy salesmanship – some unscrupulous gold IRA companies can be really sleazy at times. Regal Assets is always classy, never pushy, and they do the right thing by their customers.
- Education focused – they want their customers to receive a great education about gold IRA investing. They provide a handy free investors kit and share lots of valuable information on their website.
- Great customer service – the customer service team at Regal Assets is knowledgeable and focused on providing a great customer experience. After dealing with customer service, the majority of people are always happy with the friendly results.
2. Types of Precious Metals: Coins, Bars, and Rounds
Regal Assets offers a wide array of IRA-approved precious metals to choose from. They sell gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. Not every top gold IRA company offers all four options.
Their best gold IRA products include:
- American Gold Buffalo coins
- American Gold Eagle coins
- Gold Credit Suisse bars
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins
- Various gold IRA approved rounds and bars
Their best silver IRA products include:
- Mexicans Silver Libertad coins
- Australian Silver Kookaburra coins
- American Silver Eagle coins
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins
- Various silver IRA approved rounds and bars
Their best platinum IRA products include:
- Platinum Australian Koala coins
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Platinum Isle of Man Noble coins
- Platinum American Eagle coins
- Various platinum IRA approved rounds and bars
There best palladium IRA products include:
- Various palladium IRA approved rounds, bars, and coins
Regal Assets does not sell numismatics. They only sell IRA approved bullion bars, rounds, and coins.
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
Their buyback program is simple and very convenient. Contact them and let them know what you intend to sell back. You’ll have it shipped from the depository and they’ll pay you within 24 hours of receipt.
Please call their customer support line with questions if necessary.
Regal Assets is known for working with the top depositories in the precious metals IRA space. They only offer their customers segregated storage, which is the all-time best storage option.
They have strong working relationships with New Direction IRA and Brinks Global Services. Choose your favorite out of these top-ranked depositories and know that both can easily meet your needs.
5. IRA Fees
Regal Assets is considered one of the top gold IRA leaders in business today. That’s why they are the 4th best company on my top 7 list.
Guess what? They even have some of the lowest fees in the industry, which is great for new or veteran IRA investors.
Their fee schedule is as follows:
- Account setup fee – FREE
- Account maintenance fee – FREE
- Administration fee (annual) – $100
- $10,000 investment minimum – extremely low
- Combined yearly administration and storage fees – $230
- Free IRA rollovers – from existing IRA accounts only
- Promotional Offer – first year fees on qualifying customers are waived
6. Account Setup & Delivery
They really go out of their way to set up accounts fast at Regal Assets. Filling out the online form expedites the process. Their account creation team will help with 95% of the paperwork to complete it fast. Their goal is to set up new accounts within 24 hours when possible.
Fast shipping is also incredibly important at Regal Assets. They ship via FedEx or USPS Registered Mail. They ship quickly and use discreet packaging. For large orders, they hire Brink’s Global Services to meet their shipping needs.
7. Customer Support & Salesmanship
The customer service team at Regal Assets has received lots of excellent praise throughout the years. In particular, Christian and Jennette are often praised highly by current and previous customers.
Why? These team members care about their job. They want to do a great job for their company. And they care about the people that they are helping on the other end of the phone. They want your gold IRA experience to go smoothly as they attempt to meet your financial retirement needs.
The sales team at Regal Assets is a serious boon to the company. The customers love them because they are helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. They make expert recommendations that are carefully crafted to meet customer wants and needs. They do this without overstepping their bounds.
Management Team at Regal Assets
- Tyler Gallagher, Founder and CEO
- Dylan Gallagher, Chief Operating Officer
- Leah Donoso, President
- Joshua Donoso, Vice President
- Amine Rahal, Chief Marketing Officer
- Erika Rich, Director of Operations
- Stepan Simonyan, General Manager
Regal Assets Contact Info
- Address: 280 South Beverly Drive, 5th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Telephone: 1-855-906-5964
- Regal Assets Website: RegalAssets.com
- Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7am-6pm PST Friday: 7am to 5pm PST