- BCA Rating: AA
- BCA Complaints: 1 complaint in the past 3 years
- BBB Rating: A+
- BBB Complaints: 3 complaints closed in the past 3 years
- Trustlink: (5 out of 5 stars) based on 123 reviews & complaints
It’s always a good idea to expand your assets and add more diversity to your retirement portfolio. Investments including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium are a huge boon to any investment profile. This type of IRA investing provides real-world benefits to everyone. And working with Noble Gold is a great way to achieve true portfolio diversity.
Although they’ve only been around since 2017, Noble Gold has made a great impression on investors and peer-reviewed websites alike. Customers appreciate everything this company has to offer, which includes:
- Consistently satisfying customers in real time
- Quick and simple sign-up procedure
- Low annual and minimum fees
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Peer-reviewed websites have received very few complaints
- Great education for new or novice online investors
- Top-level customer service team at your disposal
By now, you understand how important it is to invest in a gold IRA. And you likely realize that Noble Gold is a great choice to help you on your investing journey.
Their customer support and sales teams have incredible knowledge about the gold and silver precious metals industry. They have a great reputation and they are always willing to help.
Combine this with the best gold IRA products available and you have a recipe for alternative physical asset investing success.
Complete your gold IRA investor education by signing up for their Free Gold and Silver Guide by clicking here.
Noble Gold: An Introduction
Located in Pasadena, CA, Noble Gold is a full-service gold and silver IRA company. Two friends and financial specialists got together and determined that it was a good idea to open this company.
Collin Plume, CEO and President of the company, is currently the man in charge of this important organization.
According to information shared on their website, their mission states, “We aim to give our clients a safe and easy way to buy precious metals, offering friendliness, honesty and an in-depth understanding of how to increase investment value for them.”
Regarding the company’s vision, they realize how important wealth creation is for their clients. They focus on delivering a first-rate education. They teach customers about the benefits of precious metals and how they make a great investment for the long term.
Noble Gold sees the writing on the wall and recognizes the truth about owning tangible assets. They know that the economy is in for a difficult recovery. And they know things are going to remain rocky for a while.
They firmly believe that success begins with a great foundation in precious metals investing combined with an excellent financial plan.
An Introduction to Collin Plume: CEO and President of Noble Gold
Collin Plume is more than the CEO and President of Noble Gold. He is also a company co-founder. Over the last 15 years, Mr. Plume is working in a number of industries including property insurance, commercial real estate, and precious metals.
This is great for investors because it proves that he understands the economy. He knows finances like the back of his and. And he knows the right steps to take to grow your wealth while preserving your assets.
Throughout the years, he helped put together excellent insurance packages for industrial properties. He knew this was very important for his clients because they needed proper protection to keep them safe. When the recession hit, he helped investors guard their wealth and keep it safe. His Strategies his real estate clients from losing everything during the worst housing market crash since the Great Depression.
After performing extensive recession research, he joined a firm and entered the precious metals IRA industry. Immediately, he became a top broker in the US. And in one calendar year, he’s sold over $28 million worth of precious metals.
Collin Plume manages to find time to have a personal life as well. He’s an avid basketball player, loves going on hikes with his family, is a huge fan of board games, and enjoys his down time in the San Fernando Valley.
7 Critical Factors: Noble Gold
A good friend of mine created a method of measuring the validity of gold IRA companies. He calls it the 7 Critical Factors Test. He gave me permission to use this test to analyze Noble Gold and my other top 7 favorite companies.
During this test and evaluation, I put Noble Gold under the microscope the same way I evaluated the other companies that I’ve written about. Now, it’s time to share my results with you today.
As I performed this thorough evaluation, I look closely at Noble Gold from inside and out using the following critical factors:
- online peer-reviewed ratings
- types of precious metals: common & premium bullion coins and rounds
- precious metals buyback program
- IRA fees
- account setup & delivery
- customer support & salesmanship
Would you like to learn the full results of my Noble Gold test? Continue reading to find out how the company fared. Or if you prefer, you can click here to sign up for their Free Gold and Silver Guide today.
1. Online Peer-Reviewed Ratings
I’m very happy to say that Noble Gold came in 6th Place out of dozens of companies that I tested using the 7 Critical Factors. This company passed the test with flying colors in the online peer-reviewed ratings category.
They did phenomenally because the readers of these websites had many amazing reviews and excellent things to share. Their detractors also had very few complaints, which is wonderful.
The top Noble Gold highlights include:
- Perfect rating from the Better Business Bureau and near-perfect rating from the Business Consumer Alliance.
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews from very happy customers shared on Trustlink, the BCA, and the BBB.
- Fewer than 5 complaints on the BBB, BCA, and Trustlink. This is an amazing accomplishment for a company that has been in business for more than 5 years.
Click the link and sign up to receive your Free Gold and Silver Guide.
2. Types of precious metals: Bullion Common and Premium Bars and Coins
- Austrian Silver Philharmonic coins
- American Gold Eagle Proof coins
- Highland Mint Silver bars
- Credit Suisse Palladium bars
- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Gold bars
- Australian Gold Kangaroo coins
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf coins
- PAMP Suisse 100 Gram Gold bars
- America the Beautiful Silver coins
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins
- American Eagle Platinum coins
- Baird & Co. Platinum bars
3. Precious Metals Buyback Program
Noble Gold customers can feel confident knowing that a buyback program exists. They even have a name for. It’s called the No-Qualms Buyback Program.
On their website, they mention that they understand how investing goals or situations can change. They offer a buyback program because of the ups and downs in life. And they buy back investments without asking any questions.
Safely keeping your gold IRA investments stored is never a problem when you are a customer of Noble Gold. Their current recommendation and favorite storage facility is International Depository Services (IDS). They Have Facilities in Delaware and Texas.
As far as stockpiling goes, there are two options available to you. You can choose segregated storage, which is more expensive but gets you a dedicated vault. Or you can use commingled storage, which is cheaper but your vault is shared by other investors.
5. IRA Fees
Noble Gold’s big claim to fame is that their annual and one-time fees are extremely low. In fact, their fees are very much in line with industry norms.
Their fee schedule breakdown includes:
- No setup fee
- $80 annual service fee
- $100 annual storage fee (standard/commingled)
- $150 annual storage fee (segregated)
- $2000 investment minimum (this is the lowest in the industry that I’ve come across thus far)
Are you ready to start investing? Discover the truth about gold and silver IRAs. Learn about them in this handy Free Gold and Silver Guide.
6. Account Setup & Delivery
Opening a new account with Noble Gold is very easy. Visit their website and go to the tab labeled Get Started. Follow the on-screen instructions and fill out the account setup form. You’ll be off to the races in no time my friends!
Another option is to call their customer service team directly. They’ll walk you through the account setup process over the phone.
On their website, Noble Gold also talks about shipping. They ship quietly and discreetly within five days of making a purchase.
7. Customer Support & Salesmanship
The customer support and sales teams at Noble Gold are truly impressive. These knowledgeable experts are friendly, very helpful, and they contain a plethora of valuable information.
One happy customer considers team member Paul, “Best of the best!”
They have a phenomenal sales team as well. They respect their customers and never attempt to push them into making purchases that they don’t want or need.
Noble Gold Contact Details
- Address: 1 S Fair Oaks Ave Suite 200-A, Pasadena, CA 91105
- Phone: (877) 646-5437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: noblegoldinvestments.com